CORE Patrol is a tactical communications hub purpose built within a backpack to enable communications in terrain or conditions where a vehicle would not be feasible or desirable. The CORE Patrol platform is flexible which enables AIS to develop the solution needed to address your communications needs. The CORE Patrol is a military grade backpack which contains a Mobile CORE, the heart of the solution. Mobile CORE is a small, ruggedized device that integrates bonded multi-channel cellular LTE, WI-FI, GPS, and optional Land Mobile Radio extension capabilities (CORE Patrol-LMR). The CORE Patrol was built for ease of use and utilizing leading edge technology that will grow with your needs.
- Long Battery Life
- No moving parts to be affected by movement
- Passively cooled for a wide range of temperatures
- 4 cellular LTE chips
- Large coverage area secure WI-FI
- GPS tracking embedded in the unit
- Interconnect points for providing data to other equipment
- May be deployed singularly or peer-to-peer mesh with multiple backpacks
- Central Server option to remotely manage multiple units
Scalability and Operational Ease
- 4 cellular LTE radios onboard that can hold sim cards directly in the unit or virtually from the sim library maintained in your datacenter.
- Remote gateway management server to monitor, configure and check in on all gateways reducing maintenance and skillset required onsite to support the units.
- All Mobile COREs register to the server automatically when turned on and are visible for the entire duration on network
- Wi-Fi with a large effective range and secure for only the devices authorized.
Cutting Edge Software
CORE Patrol has sophisticated software onboard to manage cell tower hand offs as you move to maximize signal strength and the ability to automatically search for the best throughput connection available. The bonded LTE aggregates all cellular connections to maintain session persistence even if one or more cell connections drop due to the vehicle travelling out of range. The optional LMR extension functions in the background to detect loss of service to the trunked radio network and send the transmission over the VPN secure LTE connection in the Mobile CORE which requires no action by the operator.
Flexibility Today and Tomorrow
CORE Patrol has 4 cellular LTE radios onboard that covers most frequencies of service around the world, including all major North American carriers and is Band 14 ready. This flexibility allows not being limited with one service providers when you make your LTE router purchase or having to change your hardware if you are changing your service provider.